Wishing Gate and Bad Debt figure prominently in the two Florida Sunshine Millions races on turf Jan. 18 at Gulfstream Park, a pair of intriguing grass tests as Florida-breds get the spotlight.
After failing to find his best stride last year, two-time grade I winner Teaks North will look to turn things around when the Northern Afleet gelding opens his 6-year-old season in the $150,000 Florida Sunshine Millions Turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- NYSGC Suspends Jockey Agent Gonzalez for 10 Years
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- American Lion Gelding, Overdriven Filly Top OBS Works
- Beautyinthepulpit to New York's Buckridge Farm
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work