Wishing Gate and Bad Debt figure prominently in the two Florida Sunshine Millions races on turf Jan. 18 at Gulfstream Park, a pair of intriguing grass tests as Florida-breds get the spotlight.
After failing to find his best stride last year, two-time grade I winner Teaks North will look to turn things around when the Northern Afleet gelding opens his 6-year-old season in the $150,000 Florida Sunshine Millions Turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Another Big Finish for McCraken in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Fast and Accurate Works Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Kitasan Black Dominates in Tenno Sho
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work