The Fasig-Tipton Florida sale has produced a pipeline of stakes-winning graduates, and consignors hope those successes will boost this year's sale of pedigree-rich select 2-year-olds in training March 4 at Gulfstream Park.
Fasig-Tipton will conduct the Florida sale of selected 2-year-olds in training for 2014 at Adena Springs South in Williston, near Ocala on March 24, 2014, with the under-tack show scheduled for March 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Gold Cup Day
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park