After nine months of closure due to flood damage and a resulting renovation, the Kentucky Derby Museum has experienced record level crowds.
The Kentucky Derby Museum, heavily damaged by floodwaters in Louisville, Ky., Aug. 4, will be closed through the end of the year.
Items at the Kentucky Derby Museum, located on the grounds of Churchill Downs, suffered damage due to heavy rains Aug. 4 and the facility will be closed until further notice, museum officials said.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association, Daily Racing Form, and National Turf Writers Association announced Jan. 6 that NBC Sports has won the Media Eclipse Award for National Television - Live Programming for its telecast of the 2008 Preakness Stakes (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby