After nine months of closure due to flood damage and a resulting renovation, the Kentucky Derby Museum has experienced record level crowds.
The Kentucky Derby Museum, heavily damaged by floodwaters in Louisville, Ky., Aug. 4, will be closed through the end of the year.
Items at the Kentucky Derby Museum, located on the grounds of Churchill Downs, suffered damage due to heavy rains Aug. 4 and the facility will be closed until further notice, museum officials said.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association, Daily Racing Form, and National Turf Writers Association announced Jan. 6 that NBC Sports has won the Media Eclipse Award for National Television - Live Programming for its telecast of the 2008 Preakness Stakes (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Illinois Gaming Plans Would Slice Racing Aid
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Midnight Hawk Brings Illinois Derby Intrigue
- Stronach Takes Stand on Integrity Reforms
- And They're Off: The End of the Trail Edition
- Regulators Begin Asmussen Investigations
- Dude Back On Game for Charles Town Classic
- Street Boss Colt Among Top OBS Day 2 Workers
- Eight Rivals Try Kid Cruz in Federico Tesio