Candyman E wore down pacesetter Dads Caps in the closing stages and won the $150,000 Toboggan Stakes (gr. III) Feb. 1 at Aqueduct Racetrack for a third consecutive victory.
Favored Candyman E, overcoming trouble for jockey Joe Bravo entering the turn, exploited an opening along the inside to prevail in the $150,000 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash Oct. 22 at Laurel Park.
Silver Wagon, who missed some training last week due to a foot bruise, returned to the track in fine form Monday, working a strong mile in 1:41 4/5 at Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- The Influence of His Majesty
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- AHC: Bonus Depreciation Bill Passed by House
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp