Candyman E wore down pacesetter Dads Caps in the closing stages and won the $150,000 Toboggan Stakes (gr. III) Feb. 1 at Aqueduct Racetrack for a third consecutive victory.
Favored Candyman E, overcoming trouble for jockey Joe Bravo entering the turn, exploited an opening along the inside to prevail in the $150,000 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash Oct. 22 at Laurel Park.
Silver Wagon, who missed some training last week due to a foot bruise, returned to the track in fine form Monday, working a strong mile in 1:41 4/5 at Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake
- Three Rules Being Considered for Swale Stakes
- Holy Bull Stakes Goal for Gunnevera
- Aqueduct Announcers Bring Youth, Experience
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field