Candyman E wore down pacesetter Dads Caps in the closing stages and won the $150,000 Toboggan Stakes (gr. III) Feb. 1 at Aqueduct Racetrack for a third consecutive victory.
Favored Candyman E, overcoming trouble for jockey Joe Bravo entering the turn, exploited an opening along the inside to prevail in the $150,000 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash Oct. 22 at Laurel Park.
Silver Wagon, who missed some training last week due to a foot bruise, returned to the track in fine form Monday, working a strong mile in 1:41 4/5 at Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity
- Supreme Court to Consider N.J. Sports Gambling Case
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Hong Kong Announces Awards Finalists
- Three Trustees Named to National Museum Board