Forwardly placed throughout, Paul Saylor's 7-10 favorite Fleet Indian took full command at the top of the stretch before drawing away to a dominating 12 ½ length victory over Silver Highlight in Saturday's $250,000 Sixty Sails Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares at Hawthorne Race Course.
Trainer Todd Pletcher couldn't go with his course specialist in Sunday's $101,200 Next Move Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares, so a newcomer to his deep stable, Fleet Indian, registered a one-length win on the Aqueduct inner dirt.
No Sleep, a winner of three straight races on the Aqueduct inner dirt course this winter, is part of a small field of five entered for Sunday's Next Move Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares at 1 1/8 miles.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- Broadcast Honors for Santa Anita, NYRA
- Goffs Orby Off to Solid Start
- Pompa, Brown Connect on Dirt in Pa. Derby
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup