The largest maker of the human version of the nasal strip, GlaxoSmithKline, hopes to grab some attention for its Breathe Right nasal strips at the Belmont Stakes (gr. I) June 7 at Belmont Park.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced May 30 that Flair LLC, maker of FLAIR(r) Equine Nasal Strips, has become an official marketing partner of TOBA.
I'll Have Another won the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness wearing a nasal strip. He'll make his first start in the Belmont without one because NYRA bans nasal strips. The reason for the ban is unclear.
The NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance has announced a sponsorship agreement with Flair LLC, maker of FLAIR Equine Nasal Strips.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga
- Ascend, Bigger Picture to Clash in Bowling Green