The largest maker of the human version of the nasal strip, GlaxoSmithKline, hopes to grab some attention for its Breathe Right nasal strips at the Belmont Stakes (gr. I) June 7 at Belmont Park.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced May 30 that Flair LLC, maker of FLAIR(r) Equine Nasal Strips, has become an official marketing partner of TOBA.
I'll Have Another won the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness wearing a nasal strip. He'll make his first start in the Belmont without one because NYRA bans nasal strips. The reason for the ban is unclear.
The NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance has announced a sponsorship agreement with Flair LLC, maker of FLAIR Equine Nasal Strips.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- The Influence of His Majesty
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- Two Fillies Among 37 Ohio Derby Nominees