The largest maker of the human version of the nasal strip, GlaxoSmithKline, hopes to grab some attention for its Breathe Right nasal strips at the Belmont Stakes (gr. I) June 7 at Belmont Park.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced May 30 that Flair LLC, maker of FLAIR(r) Equine Nasal Strips, has become an official marketing partner of TOBA.
I'll Have Another won the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness wearing a nasal strip. He'll make his first start in the Belmont without one because NYRA bans nasal strips. The reason for the ban is unclear.
The NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance has announced a sponsorship agreement with Flair LLC, maker of FLAIR Equine Nasal Strips.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Weather Impacts Churchill June 23 Program
- BHA Working on Strategies After 'Brexit' Vote