The largest maker of the human version of the nasal strip, GlaxoSmithKline, hopes to grab some attention for its Breathe Right nasal strips at the Belmont Stakes (gr. I) June 7 at Belmont Park.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced May 30 that Flair LLC, maker of FLAIR(r) Equine Nasal Strips, has become an official marketing partner of TOBA.
I'll Have Another won the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness wearing a nasal strip. He'll make his first start in the Belmont without one because NYRA bans nasal strips. The reason for the ban is unclear.
The NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance has announced a sponsorship agreement with Flair LLC, maker of FLAIR Equine Nasal Strips.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- WinStar Farm Acquires Interest in Upstart
- Broad Offering Should Keep OBS April Growing
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 20
- Red Cadeaux Nearing Record Earnings Plateau
- Mitchell Remembered as 'Brilliant Horseman'
- Late-Running Longshots Key to Derby Super
- 2015 Road to the Kentucky Derby
- Shared Belief to Undergo Nuclear Scan