Tested at top of the stretch by 4-5 favorite I Want Revenge, the front-running Redding Colliery battled back along the inside to register a two-length victory in the $73,500 Evening Attire Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Fame And Glory took command with two furlongs left to run and rolled to an impressive three-length victory in the $407,388 Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 16.
Dubai International Racing Carnival prospects dominated Tuesday's second session of the Tattersalls Autumn Horses In Training Sale in Newmarket.
Grade I winner Officer's first winner, Satulagi, scored April 17 at Yarmouth in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine
- Noholdingback Bear in Gallant Bob Stakes
- Blacktype Wins Record Commonwealth Turf Cup
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Mrs McDougal Shows the Way in Noble Damsel