Tested at top of the stretch by 4-5 favorite I Want Revenge, the front-running Redding Colliery battled back along the inside to register a two-length victory in the $73,500 Evening Attire Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Fame And Glory took command with two furlongs left to run and rolled to an impressive three-length victory in the $407,388 Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 16.
Dubai International Racing Carnival prospects dominated Tuesday's second session of the Tattersalls Autumn Horses In Training Sale in Newmarket.
Grade I winner Officer's first winner, Satulagi, scored April 17 at Yarmouth in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Sanford to Add Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Abel Tasman Brings Form to Coaching Club American Oaks
- Del Mar Addressing Safety, Field Size Concerns
- Solis to Evaluate Future Following Surgery
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap
- Trainer Van Winkle Earns 1,000th Career Win
- Daddy's More Than Home
- NYRA XP App Available for First Time at Saratoga
- Remembering Ben's Cat