Tested at top of the stretch by 4-5 favorite I Want Revenge, the front-running Redding Colliery battled back along the inside to register a two-length victory in the $73,500 Evening Attire Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Fame And Glory took command with two furlongs left to run and rolled to an impressive three-length victory in the $407,388 Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 16.
Dubai International Racing Carnival prospects dominated Tuesday's second session of the Tattersalls Autumn Horses In Training Sale in Newmarket.
Grade I winner Officer's first winner, Satulagi, scored April 17 at Yarmouth in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Rey de Oro wins Japanese Derby
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Twisted Tom Works Toward Belmont Stakes
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Galileo, Coolmore Dominate European Classics
- Souper Tapit Gets Graded Score in Marine Stakes