Tested at top of the stretch by 4-5 favorite I Want Revenge, the front-running Redding Colliery battled back along the inside to register a two-length victory in the $73,500 Evening Attire Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Fame And Glory took command with two furlongs left to run and rolled to an impressive three-length victory in the $407,388 Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 16.
Dubai International Racing Carnival prospects dominated Tuesday's second session of the Tattersalls Autumn Horses In Training Sale in Newmarket.
Grade I winner Officer's first winner, Satulagi, scored April 17 at Yarmouth in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- Castellano Scores Fourth Straight Eclipse as Top Jockey
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Beholder Goes Out a Champion, Earns Fourth Eclipse