Tested at top of the stretch by 4-5 favorite I Want Revenge, the front-running Redding Colliery battled back along the inside to register a two-length victory in the $73,500 Evening Attire Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Fame And Glory took command with two furlongs left to run and rolled to an impressive three-length victory in the $407,388 Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 16.
Dubai International Racing Carnival prospects dominated Tuesday's second session of the Tattersalls Autumn Horses In Training Sale in Newmarket.
Grade I winner Officer's first winner, Satulagi, scored April 17 at Yarmouth in England.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- California Diamond Shines in Paddock Sale
- Enola Gray Still Perfect After Del Mar Run
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death