Tested at top of the stretch by 4-5 favorite I Want Revenge, the front-running Redding Colliery battled back along the inside to register a two-length victory in the $73,500 Evening Attire Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Fame And Glory took command with two furlongs left to run and rolled to an impressive three-length victory in the $407,388 Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 16.
Dubai International Racing Carnival prospects dominated Tuesday's second session of the Tattersalls Autumn Horses In Training Sale in Newmarket.
Grade I winner Officer's first winner, Satulagi, scored April 17 at Yarmouth in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Finger Lakes Gains State-Bred Incentive for Maidens
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- What's Going On Here: Beyond Imagination
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017