Tested at top of the stretch by 4-5 favorite I Want Revenge, the front-running Redding Colliery battled back along the inside to register a two-length victory in the $73,500 Evening Attire Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Fame And Glory took command with two furlongs left to run and rolled to an impressive three-length victory in the $407,388 Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 16.
Dubai International Racing Carnival prospects dominated Tuesday's second session of the Tattersalls Autumn Horses In Training Sale in Newmarket.
Grade I winner Officer's first winner, Satulagi, scored April 17 at Yarmouth in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator