Already stakes-placed, True Cinder wins by 12 lengths at Mahoning Valley Race Course Nov. 14.
Maybe it was the extra distance or maybe it was the sloppy going, but in his third start Hotfoot became freshman sire Aikenite's first winner with a 9 1/2-length gate-to-wire romp in a $62,500 maiden claiming race Oct. 21 at Belmont Park.
Rogers Dream won Sept. 27 by a length at Finger Lakes
Texas-based stallion Crossbow and West Virginia stallion Gattopardo had their first winners when fillies won maiden special weight events Aug. 26.
Grade I winner Gemologist was represented by his first winner July 16, when first-time starter Morganite captured the eighth race at Del Mar.
Grade I winner Victor's Cry was represented by his first winner June 27 when Keeplaffinleslie won a maiden special weight at Woodbine Racecourse.
Multiple grade II winner Justenuffhumor was represented by his first winner Aug. 21 when Janet Reeder's homebred Humoresque won the third race at Belterra Park.
Grade I winner Eskendereya was represented by his first winner July 10 when Siena Farm's homebred Isabella Sings went wire-to-wire to take the first race at Belmont Park.
Atoned, a $165,000 Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. 2-year-old sale purchase owned by Cot Campbell's Dogwood Stable, became the first winner for sire Repent when he won a maiden special weight test at Monmouth Park Aug. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Cuddle Alert Gives Sire Bedford Falls First Stakes Win
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa