There is nothing quite as humbling on the Derby trail as attempting to set off two fireworks on the same day, especially when you light them minutes apart. read blog
Despite midday rain and constant threats of thunderstorms, Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas, attracted 41,087 customers through its turnstiles for live horse racing and post-race fireworks July 3-4.
Arlington Park and Calder Race Course are among the nation's racetracks that will combine the Fourth of July celebration with weekend racing.
Most Popular Stories
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Capps' Death is Big Loss to Louisville Equine Program
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Nichols Canyon Connections Pointing for Iroquois Bonus
- Spending Time With New Trainer Kent Sweezey
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Goldikova, Espinoza Among Hall of Fame Inductees
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Brisk Activity Bodes Well for OBS Spring Sale