A Stravinsky filly sold for Aust$200,000 (approximately $160,294 in U.S. funds) to top the opening day of the Magic Millions national weanling sale on the Gold Coast of Australia May 31. Queensland-based Figtree Thoroughbreds purchased her from Coolmore Stud.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Tampa Bay Announces Richest Stakes Schedule