Dual classic winners from Puerto Rico and Panama face off against the Mexican Triple Crown winner Dec. 13 at Hipadromo Presidente Remon in Panama City.
On Dec. 13, Mexican Triple Crown winner Huitlacoche will be making his first start outside of his native country in the Clasico del Caribe at Panama City's Hipdromo Presidente Remon.
On the outskirts of boom-town Panama City, past tin roof houses and enterprising food vendors with their roadside stands, past soccer players who practice diligently in the cooler morning hours, Panama's only racetrack hums.
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Tiz a Slam Heads Prince of Wales Stakes
- Sircat Sally Faces Stiff Test in San Clemente