Last-minute bid secures sale-topper for Willis Horton, and Sequel Stallions proves New York is quickly growing beyond its reputation as a regional market.
Filly is out of the family of grade I winner and grade I producer Take Charge Lady. Willis Horton, owner of Will Take Charge, bought her.
Back stories and analysis of opening night at the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale Aug. 4.
Gainesway as agent sold the colt for $675,000 to John Ferguson midway through the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select sale.
Breeders will be tempted by an abundance of well-bred fillies being offered at the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale Aug. 4-5.
There are a number of horses with fancy pedigrees in the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale. read blog
An impressive looking son of Storm Cat fetched a final bid of $2 million from Michael Vincent Magnier of Coolmore Stud during the second session of the 2008 Fasig-Tipton Saratoga selected yearling sale Aug. 5.
Most Popular Stories
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- From Turf to Dirt, Bolo Targets SA Derby
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- American Pharoah Tops KDFW Pool 4
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot
- 'Pharoah' Speedy in First Workout After Rebel