Last-minute bid secures sale-topper for Willis Horton, and Sequel Stallions proves New York is quickly growing beyond its reputation as a regional market.
Filly is out of the family of grade I winner and grade I producer Take Charge Lady. Willis Horton, owner of Will Take Charge, bought her.
Back stories and analysis of opening night at the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale Aug. 4.
Gainesway as agent sold the colt for $675,000 to John Ferguson midway through the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select sale.
Breeders will be tempted by an abundance of well-bred fillies being offered at the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale Aug. 4-5.
There are a number of horses with fancy pedigrees in the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale. read blog
An impressive looking son of Storm Cat fetched a final bid of $2 million from Michael Vincent Magnier of Coolmore Stud during the second session of the 2008 Fasig-Tipton Saratoga selected yearling sale Aug. 5.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Welfare and Safety Summit Set for June 28
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al