Last-minute bid secures sale-topper for Willis Horton, and Sequel Stallions proves New York is quickly growing beyond its reputation as a regional market.
Filly is out of the family of grade I winner and grade I producer Take Charge Lady. Willis Horton, owner of Will Take Charge, bought her.
Back stories and analysis of opening night at the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale Aug. 4.
Gainesway as agent sold the colt for $675,000 to John Ferguson midway through the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select sale.
Breeders will be tempted by an abundance of well-bred fillies being offered at the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale Aug. 4-5.
There are a number of horses with fancy pedigrees in the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale. read blog
An impressive looking son of Storm Cat fetched a final bid of $2 million from Michael Vincent Magnier of Coolmore Stud during the second session of the 2008 Fasig-Tipton Saratoga selected yearling sale Aug. 5.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Castellano Scores Fourth Straight Eclipse as Top Jockey