Fasig-Tipton's October yearling sale, which runs Oct. 19-22 and features a larger catalog, is expected to maintain overall market solidity as yearling sale season wanes.
Ian Tapp talks with Boyd Browning, President and Chief Executive Officer of Fasig-Tipton, and Mark Taylor of Taylor Made Sales Agency about the upcoming Fasig-Tipton October Yearling Sale.
- By Ian Tapp
Ian Tapp reviews the days results, including details about the top sellers, and comments from Fasig-Tipton President Boyd Browning on the sale. Watch Video
- By Esther Marr
Esther Marr recaps the Fasig-Tipton October Yearling Sale, including comments from Fasig-Tipton President Boyd Browning. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales Agency. Watch Video
John Sikura discusses his Smart Strike filly, who brought $800,000 on October 23 at the Fasig-Tipton October Yearling Sale. Watch Video
A $250,000 Harlan's Holiday colt set the bar Oct. 21 as Fasig-Tipton's October yearling sale opened its three-day run and continued the yearling market's upward trend.
Fasig-Tipton's October yearling sale was on the chopping block three years ago, but the Lexington auction has proven its value with improving numbers since 2009.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Favored Amis Gizmo Captures Prince of Wales
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- Old Friends Reports Death of Futural
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate