Twenty-four hours after the Breeders' Cup at Santa Anita Park, the race results were casting a bright glow at the Fasig-Tipton November and Keeneland November mixed sales in Lexington.
Millionaire She's All In won a record fourth consecutive edition of the Oklahoma Classics Distaff and closed the curtain on a stellar racing career Oct. 18 on a night of divisional stakes racing at Remington Park.
Contested, a dual grade I-winning daughter of Ghostzapper, brought the highest price during the first two hours of the Nov. 5 Fasig-Tipton November sale when she fetched $2.3 million as Hip No. 41.
West Point Thoroughbreds' 5-year-old mare Belle of the Hall will head to California for the $1 million Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint (gr. I) at Santa Anita Park Nov. 3, the partnership group announced Oct. 23.
Win Crafty Lady, producer of grade I winner Harmony Lodge and grade II winner Graeme Hall who is in foal to Giant's Causeway, brought a final bid of $900,000 to top the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky selected fall mixed sale Sunday night.
Most Popular Stories
- Heir Kitty Set for Return in Great Lady M
- Equine Infections Disease Outbreak Response 101
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Hialeah Sees New Thoroughbred Opportunity
- Princess of Sylmar Seeks Del 'Cap Rebound
- Panel: Change in Culture Needed in Racing
- Sky Lantern Takes Second Crack at Falmouth
- Boisterous Holds Class Edge in Bowling Green