Gross, average, and median at the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December mixed sale saw deceases at the one-day auction.
La La's Cookin, a 2-year-old daughter of Harlan's Holiday, has been added as a supplemental entry to the Dec. 3 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December Mixed Sale.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December mixed sale ended on an upbeat note in Maryland on Tuesday, with modest increases in its average and median prices. However, a significant decrease in the number of horses sold produced a decline in gross revenue.
The stakes-producing mare Buckles and Kinks sold for $90,000 on Sunday to top the first session of the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December mixed sale in Timonium, Md. Edward F. Schuler purchased the 7-year-old daughter of Waquoit from Walnut Green, agent for the estate of Nancy L. Bayard.
Most Popular Stories
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image