Eclipse Thoroughbred Partners' grade I winner Capo Bastone will bypass the Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (gr. I) at Santa Anita Park and be entered in the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale Nov. 3.
In a movie, Belle Gallantey's rags to riches 2014 season would end with a victory in the $2 million Breeders' Cup Distaff (gr. I), but in real life her connections are taking time before committing to the race.
Two-time Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint (gr. IT) winner Mizdirection brought a final bid $2.7 million to become the second-highest priced offering as the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale went over the mid-point Nov. 4.
Romacaca was back in familiar surroundings after capturing the $100,000 South Beach Stakes, but she wouldn't have been in the Gulfstream Park winner's circle had owner Frank Calabrese received his price at auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms
- Average, Median Rise at Inglis Yearling Sale
- The Jockey Club 2015 Fact Book Now Online
- Mountaineer Cancels; Parx Loses Most of Card
- TOBA to Present Pedigree, Conformation Clinic
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- Indiana Derby Moves to Mid-July This Year
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout