After starting slowly, the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale took off after about two hours, with two mares bringing in excess of seven figures in quick succession.
A small catalogue of boutique offerings combined with a dash of confidence from sale company officials and consignors could be the just the right recipe for the 2008 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select sale. The one-day auction begins at 3 p.m. at the sale company's Newtown Paddocks near Lexington.
Amongst all the equine sapphires and emeralds selling at the 2008 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select mixed sale, breeders are also going to be offered the chance to buy the equine equivalent of the Hope Diamond.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar
- Brave Anna Upsets Cheveley Park Stakes
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine