After starting slowly, the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November sale took off after about two hours, with two mares bringing in excess of seven figures in quick succession.
A small catalogue of boutique offerings combined with a dash of confidence from sale company officials and consignors could be the just the right recipe for the 2008 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select sale. The one-day auction begins at 3 p.m. at the sale company's Newtown Paddocks near Lexington.
Amongst all the equine sapphires and emeralds selling at the 2008 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select mixed sale, breeders are also going to be offered the chance to buy the equine equivalent of the Hope Diamond.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Kitten's Cat Poised for Spiral Stakes
- Mo Don't Know Named Ohio Horse of the Year