Graded record on dirt and speed make him a good fit, say new owners
Son of Unbridled's Song will stand for $2,500 at Strideaway Thoroughbreds
When grade II winner It's No Joke appeared in the Fasig-Tipton February catalog, Canadian breeder Pierre Esquirol saw only potential.
Grade 2 winner I Spent It, who entered stud last year, is being relocated to Merrick Ranches near Sayre, Okla., where he'll stand for $2,500.
Leading Oklahoma-based owner Danny Caldwell spied an opportunity when he saw multiple stakes winner Da Stoops being offered this week through the Fasig-Tipton February mixed sale.
Son of Mineshaft bought by agent Marco Bozzi
- By Ron Mitchell
Charlie White of Sundance Thoroughbreds, discusses a rare white Thoroughbred filly being offered at the Fasig-Tipton February Sale. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales Agency. watch video
A daughter of Deputy Minister led the closing session of the two-day Fasig-Tipton Kentucky Winter Mixed sale at the auction company's Newtown Paddocks. Graham J. Beck's Gainesway Farm purchased the mare for $180,000 from the Hill 'n' Dale Sales Agency consignment of 200 mares from the estate of the late John Franks.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes