The first reported foal for stakes winner Uptowncharlybrown was a colt born the evening of Feb. 16, at Penn Ridge Farm near Harrisburg, Pa.
Robert Hutt, founder of Fantasy Lane Stables, became the newest Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation board member Nov. 20.
When Bob Hutt formed Fantasy Lane Stable in honor of his late father he never thought it would result in four stakes performers in four consecutive years.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- VA-Bred Owners' Bonus Program Begins July 1
- Family Tree Scores in Iowa Oaks
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose