Inglorious, the 2011 recipient of Canada's Sovereign Award for champion 3-year-old filly has been retired. She is one of only five fillies to capture both the Woodbine Oaks and the Queen's Plate.
First-time starter Inglorious balked at the start but rallied from last nonetheless to capture the $146,039 Fanfreluche Stakes at Woodbine Oct. 24.
Simply Lovely, with Steve Bahen in the irons, rallied from just off the pace to win the $165,900 Fanfreluche Stakes for 2-year-old Canadian-bred fillies at Woodbine in authoritative fashion Sunday.
The only thing in front of Ontheqt in Sunday's $159,900 Fanfreluche Stakes for 2-year-old fillies at Woodbine was the finish line.
Harlequin Ranches' Miss Crissy, with jockey Steven Bahen aboard, made a late rail-skimming run to capture Sunday's $163,500 Fanfreluche Stakes at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby