Inglorious, the 2011 recipient of Canada's Sovereign Award for champion 3-year-old filly has been retired. She is one of only five fillies to capture both the Woodbine Oaks and the Queen's Plate.
First-time starter Inglorious balked at the start but rallied from last nonetheless to capture the $146,039 Fanfreluche Stakes at Woodbine Oct. 24.
Simply Lovely, with Steve Bahen in the irons, rallied from just off the pace to win the $165,900 Fanfreluche Stakes for 2-year-old Canadian-bred fillies at Woodbine in authoritative fashion Sunday.
The only thing in front of Ontheqt in Sunday's $159,900 Fanfreluche Stakes for 2-year-old fillies at Woodbine was the finish line.
Harlequin Ranches' Miss Crissy, with jockey Steven Bahen aboard, made a late rail-skimming run to capture Sunday's $163,500 Fanfreluche Stakes at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Getting Started on Breeders' Cup Handicapping
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Breeders' Cup Race Order, Wagering Options