Inglorious, the 2011 recipient of Canada's Sovereign Award for champion 3-year-old filly has been retired. She is one of only five fillies to capture both the Woodbine Oaks and the Queen's Plate.
First-time starter Inglorious balked at the start but rallied from last nonetheless to capture the $146,039 Fanfreluche Stakes at Woodbine Oct. 24.
Simply Lovely, with Steve Bahen in the irons, rallied from just off the pace to win the $165,900 Fanfreluche Stakes for 2-year-old Canadian-bred fillies at Woodbine in authoritative fashion Sunday.
The only thing in front of Ontheqt in Sunday's $159,900 Fanfreluche Stakes for 2-year-old fillies at Woodbine was the finish line.
Harlequin Ranches' Miss Crissy, with jockey Steven Bahen aboard, made a late rail-skimming run to capture Sunday's $163,500 Fanfreluche Stakes at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds