Inglorious, the 2011 recipient of Canada's Sovereign Award for champion 3-year-old filly has been retired. She is one of only five fillies to capture both the Woodbine Oaks and the Queen's Plate.
First-time starter Inglorious balked at the start but rallied from last nonetheless to capture the $146,039 Fanfreluche Stakes at Woodbine Oct. 24.
Simply Lovely, with Steve Bahen in the irons, rallied from just off the pace to win the $165,900 Fanfreluche Stakes for 2-year-old Canadian-bred fillies at Woodbine in authoritative fashion Sunday.
The only thing in front of Ontheqt in Sunday's $159,900 Fanfreluche Stakes for 2-year-old fillies at Woodbine was the finish line.
Harlequin Ranches' Miss Crissy, with jockey Steven Bahen aboard, made a late rail-skimming run to capture Sunday's $163,500 Fanfreluche Stakes at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- Golden Ray First Winner for American Lion
- Agency Selected to Market American Pharoah
- New York Dinner Benefits Grayson-Jockey Club
- Blazing Speed to Try for Repeat in Hong Kong
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab