David Wilkenfeld's Vyjack, who came out of his first career defeat in the Wood Memorial (gr. I) with a lung infection, has been having regular treatments in a hyperbaric chamber at Fair Hill Equine Therapy Center.
Owner Ahmed Zayat confirmed Dec. 26 that his Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Paynter will ship from Fair Hill Equine Therapy Center near Elkton, Md., to Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert's California barn Dec. 29.
Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Paynter will leave New Bolton Oct. 14 or 15 for Fair Hill Equine Therapy Center in Elkton, Md., owner Ahmed Zayat said.
Most Popular Stories
- Capps' Death is Big Loss to Louisville Equine Program
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Goldikova, Espinoza Among Hall of Fame Inductees
- Brisk Activity Bodes Well for OBS Spring Sale
- Spending Time With New Trainer Kent Sweezey
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Nichols Canyon Connections Pointing for Iroquois Bonus