David Wilkenfeld's Vyjack, who came out of his first career defeat in the Wood Memorial (gr. I) with a lung infection, has been having regular treatments in a hyperbaric chamber at Fair Hill Equine Therapy Center.
Owner Ahmed Zayat confirmed Dec. 26 that his Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Paynter will ship from Fair Hill Equine Therapy Center near Elkton, Md., to Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert's California barn Dec. 29.
Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Paynter will leave New Bolton Oct. 14 or 15 for Fair Hill Equine Therapy Center in Elkton, Md., owner Ahmed Zayat said.
Most Popular Stories
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Finnegans Wake to Stand at Ballena Vista Farm