The Tampa Bay Downs Division of the Race Track Chaplaincy of America has established a fund to assist exercise rider Erasmo Tranquilino, who was critically injured Jan. 18 at the Florida track.
Her drive and determination were always to do the best she could with what she had in any circumstance. Read Blog
Parker Buckley, a former jockey who was working as an exercise rider for trainer Steve Asmussen, is in critical condition following an Aug. 18 accident at Saratoga's Oklahoma training track.
The Maryland Jockey Club revealed Wednesday details of the accident to an exercise rider who was killed Tuesday morning during training at Pimlico Race Course near Baltimore.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap
- Featured Horse Profile: Palace Malice
- Ring Weekend Springs Tampa Bay Derby Upset
- Sahara Sky Storms to Second San Carlos Win
- Indian Charlie Son Drills Fast Furlong at OBS
- Winning Prize Streaks Home in Kilroe Mile
- Euphrosyne Elevated to Honeybee Victory
- Top Billing Off Derby Trail With Fracture