With nearly six months in the books we have not solved a whole heck of a lot so far. Fortunately, we have the older females help generate excitement. Read Blog
Opportunities for surprises should be plentiful with five European contenders rounding out a full field of 2-year-old turf fillies for the $100,000 Miesque Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Hollywood Park Nov. 24.Not so, says Xavier Nakkachdji, French trainer for California owner B. Wayne Hughes who enters the lightly raced Macellya.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- CHRB Member Calls for Trainer 'Profiling'
- Trainer Brown Captures 1,000th Win