The Kentucky-bred son of A.P. Indy, out of the multiple grade 1-winning Awesome Again mare Round Pond, surged to a 1 3/4-length triumph in the Al Maktoum Challenge Round 3 (G1).
A colt by Kyllachy and a son of Exceed and Excel topped the opening session of Book 2 of the Tattersalls October yearling sale, each bringing 150,000 guineas ($253,103 in U.S. funds).
The average price rose 27.5% from a year ago and the median price increased 33.3% during the Hong Kong International Sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes