Frank Stronach has purchased a majority interest in three-time grade I winner Point of Entry for breeding purposes from the Phipps Stable, and will maintain half-interest in the horse during his 2013 racing career.
Sarafina, who finished fourth as the 2-1 favorite in the $2,727,000 Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT), has reportedly been purchased by Teruyo Yoshida's Shadai Farm.
Elusive Kate, the group I-winning daughter of Elusive Quality and morning-line favorite for the Nov. 4 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf was sold Oct. 31 to Terry Yoshida.
The Holy Bull mare Silent Bull brought $130,000 to top the 11th Adena Springs broodmare sale at Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's Newtown Paddocks Nov. 8.
The owners of multiple group I winner Falbrav have opted for the John Deere Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) rather than the Breeders' Cup Classic – Powered by Dodge (gr. I) for the Italian champion's next start.
Most Popular Stories
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine
- Mrs McDougal Shows the Way in Noble Damsel