Coolmore and partners' Alice Springs fought off a determined Always Smile inside the final furlong and posted her third group I victory of the year in the Kingdom of Bahrain Sun Chariot Stakes Oct. 1 at Newmarket.
Following a pair of thirds at the group I level this year, Ribchester broke through at the top level Aug. 14 with a game win in the Prix du Haras de Fresnay-le-Buffard Jacques Le Marois (Fr-I) over the straight mile at Deauville.
Al Shaqab Racing's two-time Arc winner Treve pulled away with stunning ease in the stretch, leaving her overmatched rivals behind in the Qatar Prix Vermeille (Fr-I) Sept. 13 at Longchamp.
Robert Ogden's Amazing Maria gave irrefutable proof she is the real deal Aug. 2 at Deauville in capturing the Prix Rothschild (Fr-I) for her second straight top-level victory.
The Aga Khan's Ervedya ran down favorite Found with thrilling acceleration and edged past late to win the Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) June 19 at Royal Ascot.
The Aga Khan's Ervedya was up in time to deny front-runner Irish Rookie victory the Poule d'Essai des Pouliches (Fr-I, French One Thousand Guineas) May 10 at Longchamp.
Coolmore and partners' Found scored in convincing fashion in the Total Prix Marcel Boussac Criterium des Pouliches (Fr-I) for 2-year-old fillies Oct. 5 at Longchamp.
The Wow Signal edged past U.S.-based Hootenanny nearing the finish of the Aug. 24 Darley Prix Morny (Fr-I) for 2-year-olds at Deauville and won by a half-length to kept his perfect record intact.
Royal Ascot winners Hootenanny and The Wow Signal are set to face off in a field of nine 2-year-olds set for the Darley Prix Morny (Fr-I) Aug. 24 at Deauville.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training