Two graded stakes wins after the Breeders' Cup disappointment, here we are preparing to take a $1,000 yearling across the world for the $5 million Dubai Sheema Classic next month. And he's got a hell of a chance.
Top-selling $775,000 filly, Flashy Gray, helps key statistics tracking ahead of 2011 results.
West Point Thoroughbreds Inc. has named Erin Finley as director of communications. Finley graduated from the University of Kentucky in May 2010 with a degree in animal sciences.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby