The Ocala Breeders' Sales Company and The Jockey Club Information Systems will be conducting two seminars focusing on the Equineline Sales Catalog App.
The Jockey Club Information Systems Inc. has launched the Equineline Mare Produce Records application for the iPad.
Catalogue-style pedigrees and five-generation pedigrees for individual Thoroughbreds are now available on equibase.com, Equibase Company announced Thursday.
The Jockey Club Information Systems today announced the integration of detailed starts and pedigree information from Chile into its equineline.com service.
Blood-Horse Publications has launched a new tool designed to aid users in making breeding, auction, and other important purchasing decisions. The new StallionRegister.com provides 24-hour online comprehensive statistical information on over 450 leading stallions and on 2,500 stallions actively standing around the world.
Adena Springs, with earnings of $11,550,052, heads the list of leading individual breeders in North America in 2003, according to statistics released Monday by The Jockey Club Information Systems, Inc.
After almost 20 years of service with The Jockey Club, Hans J. Stahl is retiring as president and chief operating officer at the end of the year. Alan G. Marzelli, who currently serves as the chief financial officer at The Jockey Club, has been named his successor. Marzelli will assume his new duties on Jan. 1, 2003.
Most Popular Stories
- Heir Kitty Set for Return in Great Lady M
- Equine Infections Disease Outbreak Response 101
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Hialeah Sees New Thoroughbred Opportunity
- Princess of Sylmar Seeks Del 'Cap Rebound
- Panel: Change in Culture Needed in Racing
- Sky Lantern Takes Second Crack at Falmouth
- Boisterous Holds Class Edge in Bowling Green