Equine Sales of Louisiana, LLC has announced its 2013 sales schedule at the company's headquarters in Opelousas, La.
A daughter of Yankee Gentleman brought $70,000 to top Equine Sales of Louisiana's inaugural yearling auction, which was held Sept. 5 in Opelousas, La.
Equine Sales of Louisiana announces its grand opening in Opelousas with the 2012 inaugural yearling sale Sept. 5 at 10 a.m. It will feature 282 yearlings recruited from local and national consignors.
Equine Sales of Louisiana has cataloged 282 horses for its inaugural yearling sale. The auction is scheduled for Sept. 5 in Opelousas, La.
Equine Sales of Louisiana said June 25 almost 300 horses have been nominated by owners, breeders, and consignors to its first yearling sale scheduled for Sept. 5 in Opelousas, La.
Sara Arceneaux will assist consignors with their documentation at Equine Sales of Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories
- Quick Arrest Following Delaware Park Shooting
- American Pharoah's Haskell Stopover
- Solow Extends Group I Win Streak in Sussex
- AAEP Seeks EIPH Treatment Alternatives
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- La Verdad Cruises in Honorable Miss
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- Contessa Sets Racing Education Clinic Dates
- One-Fifth Curlin Share Surpasses $6 Million
- Breaking Lucky Surprises in Prince of Wales