Equine Sales of Louisiana, LLC has announced its 2013 sales schedule at the company's headquarters in Opelousas, La.
A daughter of Yankee Gentleman brought $70,000 to top Equine Sales of Louisiana's inaugural yearling auction, which was held Sept. 5 in Opelousas, La.
Equine Sales of Louisiana announces its grand opening in Opelousas with the 2012 inaugural yearling sale Sept. 5 at 10 a.m. It will feature 282 yearlings recruited from local and national consignors.
Equine Sales of Louisiana has cataloged 282 horses for its inaugural yearling sale. The auction is scheduled for Sept. 5 in Opelousas, La.
Equine Sales of Louisiana said June 25 almost 300 horses have been nominated by owners, breeders, and consignors to its first yearling sale scheduled for Sept. 5 in Opelousas, La.
Sara Arceneaux will assist consignors with their documentation at Equine Sales of Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Duo Chitu, Bayern in Derby Works
- New Marketing Platform for Challenge Races
- Derby Contender Tapiture Breezes at Churchill
- Easter Filly for Horse of the Year Zenyatta
- Trainer Jones Continues to Recover From Fall
- After the Wire: Top 5 Derby Prep Races
- Champion Filly Beholder Coasts in 2014 Debut
- Dude! Imperative Shocks Charles Town Classic
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- Santa Anita Winter Meet Handle Up 4%