A trio of Louisiana-bred fillies worked an eighth of a mile in :10 1/5 May 8 to tie for the fastest time during the under tack show for the Equine Sales Company of Louisiana's 2-year-olds in training and horses of racing age sale in Opelousas, La.
Keith and Ginger Myers have announced Coteau Grove Farms plans to expand its breeding operation and reduce its racing stable. The farm said it will sell 21 Louisiana-bred yearlings and horses in training at Louisiana sales.
Equine Sales Co. of Louisiana has announced that the catalog for the inaugural 2-year-olds in training sale will be held on April 28 is now online.
Equine Sales Company has cataloged 174 horses to its consignor select yearling sale that will be held at 10 a.m., Sept. 4, in the company's sales pavilion in Opelousas, La.
The Aug. 27 Fasig-Tipton Texas yearling sale, to start at 4 p.m., offers a 170-lot catalog that includes 47 Texas-breds, 27 Oklahoma-breds, and 65 Louisiana-breds.
Most Popular Stories
- Capps' Death is Big Loss to Louisville Equine Program
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Goldikova, Espinoza Among Hall of Fame Inductees
- Brisk Activity Bodes Well for OBS Spring Sale
- Spending Time With New Trainer Kent Sweezey
- Nichols Canyon Connections Pointing for Iroquois Bonus
- OBS Hips to Watch Include Tapwrit's Half Brother