Equine Sales Company has announced that its 2014 consignor select yearling sale will be held Sept. 3 at its sales facility in Opelousas, La.
Equine Sales Company has announced that the catalog is now online for its open yearling and mixed sale. The auction is set for Oct. 28 beginning at noon at the Equine Sales Thoroughbred Auction Facility in Opelousas, La.
Equine Sales Company said its recent consignor select yearling auction produced a $140,000 sale-topper.
Equine Sales of Louisiana, LLC has announced its 2013 sales schedule at the company's headquarters in Opelousas, La.
A daughter of Yankee Gentleman brought $70,000 to top Equine Sales of Louisiana's inaugural yearling auction, which was held Sept. 5 in Opelousas, La.
Equine Sales of Louisiana announces its grand opening in Opelousas with the 2012 inaugural yearling sale Sept. 5 at 10 a.m. It will feature 282 yearlings recruited from local and national consignors.
Equine Sales of Louisiana has cataloged 282 horses for its inaugural yearling sale. The auction is scheduled for Sept. 5 in Opelousas, La.
Equine Sales of Louisiana said June 25 almost 300 horses have been nominated by owners, breeders, and consignors to its first yearling sale scheduled for Sept. 5 in Opelousas, La.
Sara Arceneaux will assist consignors with their documentation at Equine Sales of Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories
- Easter Filly for Horse of the Year Zenyatta
- Trainer Jones Continues to Recover From Fall
- Champion Filly Beholder Coasts in 2014 Debut
- After the Wire: Top 5 Derby Prep Races
- Santa Anita Winter Meet Handle Up 4%
- Bejarano Takes Santa Anita Jockey Title
- Dude! Imperative Shocks Charles Town Classic
- Wildcat Red, With Saez, Works at Gulfstream
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- Determined Isla Bonita Wins Japanese Guineas