Kentucky Equine Medical Director Mary Scollay saw funding for her position extended four years Friday, March 11 by the Kentucky Equine Drug Research Council.
The New York Racing Association Oct. 17 expressed its full support of the New York State Gaming Commission's proposed rules on threshold limits for therapeutic medications on race day.
A day after two horses broke down in the same race on the turf at Saratoga Race Course the issue dominated a scheduled New York Racing Association Equine Safety Committee.
Health and safety procedures announced for two-day Breeders' Cup program.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Curalina, Syndergaard Breeze at Belmont
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill