Kentucky Equine Medical Director Mary Scollay saw funding for her position extended four years Friday, March 11 by the Kentucky Equine Drug Research Council.
The New York Racing Association Oct. 17 expressed its full support of the New York State Gaming Commission's proposed rules on threshold limits for therapeutic medications on race day.
A day after two horses broke down in the same race on the turf at Saratoga Race Course the issue dominated a scheduled New York Racing Association Equine Safety Committee.
Health and safety procedures announced for two-day Breeders' Cup program.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar
- Brave Anna Upsets Cheveley Park Stakes
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine