Kentucky Equine Medical Director Mary Scollay saw funding for her position extended four years Friday, March 11 by the Kentucky Equine Drug Research Council.
The New York Racing Association Oct. 17 expressed its full support of the New York State Gaming Commission's proposed rules on threshold limits for therapeutic medications on race day.
A day after two horses broke down in the same race on the turf at Saratoga Race Course the issue dominated a scheduled New York Racing Association Equine Safety Committee.
Health and safety procedures announced for two-day Breeders' Cup program.
Most Popular Stories
- Abel Tasman Brings Form to Coaching Club American Oaks
- Solis to Evaluate Future Following Surgery
- Del Mar Addressing Safety, Field Size Concerns
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Original Arrogate Had Major Impact at Del Mar
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap
- Secretariat Photo Album
- Ashleyluvssugar Highlights Eddie Read Stakes
- Migliore Joins XBTV's Digital Media Team
- Remembering Ben's Cat