Kentucky Equine Medical Director Mary Scollay saw funding for her position extended four years Friday, March 11 by the Kentucky Equine Drug Research Council.
The New York Racing Association Oct. 17 expressed its full support of the New York State Gaming Commission's proposed rules on threshold limits for therapeutic medications on race day.
A day after two horses broke down in the same race on the turf at Saratoga Race Course the issue dominated a scheduled New York Racing Association Equine Safety Committee.
Health and safety procedures announced for two-day Breeders' Cup program.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- NYSGC Suspends Jockey Agent Gonzalez for 10 Years
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- American Lion Gelding, Overdriven Filly Top OBS Works
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Beautyinthepulpit to New York's Buckridge Farm
- New York Regulators Act on Drug Testing, Records Rules