Kentucky Equine Medical Director Mary Scollay saw funding for her position extended four years Friday, March 11 by the Kentucky Equine Drug Research Council.
The New York Racing Association Oct. 17 expressed its full support of the New York State Gaming Commission's proposed rules on threshold limits for therapeutic medications on race day.
A day after two horses broke down in the same race on the turf at Saratoga Race Course the issue dominated a scheduled New York Racing Association Equine Safety Committee.
Health and safety procedures announced for two-day Breeders' Cup program.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Sunday Silence Dominates Broodmare Sires
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell