There may not be answers as to the cause of mare reproductive loss syndrome, but there's certainly a desire for more information. More than 300 people turned out at meeting in Lexington Monday night to exchange information and prepare for the 2002 breeding season.
A meeting to prepare and support horse farm personnel against the possible recurrence of mare reproductive loss system risk factors during the 2002 foaling season will be held at the Fayette County Extension Office in Lexington the evening of Feb. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- California Diamond Shines in Paddock Sale
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- Enola Gray Still Perfect After Del Mar Run
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death