There may not be answers as to the cause of mare reproductive loss syndrome, but there's certainly a desire for more information. More than 300 people turned out at meeting in Lexington Monday night to exchange information and prepare for the 2002 breeding season.
A meeting to prepare and support horse farm personnel against the possible recurrence of mare reproductive loss system risk factors during the 2002 foaling season will be held at the Fayette County Extension Office in Lexington the evening of Feb. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes