There may not be answers as to the cause of mare reproductive loss syndrome, but there's certainly a desire for more information. More than 300 people turned out at meeting in Lexington Monday night to exchange information and prepare for the 2002 breeding season.
A meeting to prepare and support horse farm personnel against the possible recurrence of mare reproductive loss system risk factors during the 2002 foaling season will be held at the Fayette County Extension Office in Lexington the evening of Feb. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Three Rules Being Considered for Swale Stakes
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Holy Bull Stakes Goal for Gunnevera
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Woodbine Reports Increased Handle
- Jockeys' Guild Set for Annual Assembly
- Top Global Runners Vie in Hong Kong Races