There may not be answers as to the cause of mare reproductive loss syndrome, but there's certainly a desire for more information. More than 300 people turned out at meeting in Lexington Monday night to exchange information and prepare for the 2002 breeding season.
A meeting to prepare and support horse farm personnel against the possible recurrence of mare reproductive loss system risk factors during the 2002 foaling season will be held at the Fayette County Extension Office in Lexington the evening of Feb. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Gunnevera Draws Outside for Florida Derby
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- What's Going On Here: Beyond Imagination
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Spiral Stakes Provides Road to the Derby Option
- Kentucky Horse Park to Celebrate Man 'o War