There may not be answers as to the cause of mare reproductive loss syndrome, but there's certainly a desire for more information. More than 300 people turned out at meeting in Lexington Monday night to exchange information and prepare for the 2002 breeding season.
A meeting to prepare and support horse farm personnel against the possible recurrence of mare reproductive loss system risk factors during the 2002 foaling season will be held at the Fayette County Extension Office in Lexington the evening of Feb. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- OBS to Offer Experienced Racehorses, Yearlings, Mares