There may not be answers as to the cause of mare reproductive loss syndrome, but there's certainly a desire for more information. More than 300 people turned out at meeting in Lexington Monday night to exchange information and prepare for the 2002 breeding season.
A meeting to prepare and support horse farm personnel against the possible recurrence of mare reproductive loss system risk factors during the 2002 foaling season will be held at the Fayette County Extension Office in Lexington the evening of Feb. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Pompa, Brown Connect on Dirt in Pa. Derby
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Fasig-Tipton October Catalog Available