There may not be answers as to the cause of mare reproductive loss syndrome, but there's certainly a desire for more information. More than 300 people turned out at meeting in Lexington Monday night to exchange information and prepare for the 2002 breeding season.
A meeting to prepare and support horse farm personnel against the possible recurrence of mare reproductive loss system risk factors during the 2002 foaling season will be held at the Fayette County Extension Office in Lexington the evening of Feb. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Sky Lantern Takes Second Crack at Falmouth
- Princess of Sylmar Seeks Del 'Cap Rebound
- Hialeah Sees New Thoroughbred Opportunity
- Stars and Stripes Good Spot for Suntracer
- Boisterous Holds Class Edge in Bowling Green
- Panel: Change in Culture Needed in Racing
- Admiral Kitten Back at Arlington Park