There may not be answers as to the cause of mare reproductive loss syndrome, but there's certainly a desire for more information. More than 300 people turned out at meeting in Lexington Monday night to exchange information and prepare for the 2002 breeding season.
A meeting to prepare and support horse farm personnel against the possible recurrence of mare reproductive loss system risk factors during the 2002 foaling season will be held at the Fayette County Extension Office in Lexington the evening of Feb. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Tiz a Slam Heads Prince of Wales Stakes
- Sircat Sally Faces Stiff Test in San Clemente