There may not be answers as to the cause of mare reproductive loss syndrome, but there's certainly a desire for more information. More than 300 people turned out at meeting in Lexington Monday night to exchange information and prepare for the 2002 breeding season.
A meeting to prepare and support horse farm personnel against the possible recurrence of mare reproductive loss system risk factors during the 2002 foaling season will be held at the Fayette County Extension Office in Lexington the evening of Feb. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- NYRA Looking at Synthetic Track for Aqueduct
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- Danzing Candy, Trojan Nation Train in KY
- Yearlong Process to Set Derby Odds