ReRun Inc. is putting more of its trademarked Moneigh horse paintings up for bid on E-Bay this week due to the overwhelming response by racing fans to its recent holiday auction. The current auction ends Feb. 5.
ReRun, the national Thoroughbred adoption program based in Kentucky, is beginning what will be an annual event called "Moneigh-Equine Expressions." Horses that have distinguished themselves on the track and in the breeding shed will vie for the honor of becoming the top "equine artist."
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Up With the Birds Back Winning at Woodbine
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Tin Type Gal Rallies to Take Boiling Springs
- Destin Remains On Track for Jim Dandy
- Nyquist Logs Final Work for Haskell