ReRun Inc. is putting more of its trademarked Moneigh horse paintings up for bid on E-Bay this week due to the overwhelming response by racing fans to its recent holiday auction. The current auction ends Feb. 5.
ReRun, the national Thoroughbred adoption program based in Kentucky, is beginning what will be an annual event called "Moneigh-Equine Expressions." Horses that have distinguished themselves on the track and in the breeding shed will vie for the honor of becoming the top "equine artist."
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby