United States Thoroughbred racing's economic indicators for June 2015, released July 4 by Equibase Co., showed declines in pari-mutuel handle, purses, race days, races, and starts compared with the same month in 2014.
First, it was an investment that amounts to more than $100 million by media giant TV Guide Inc. Now, it's a partnership with IBM Global Services, dubbed the world's leading provider of information technology solutions.
Equibase Co. has acquired AXCIS Information Network Inc., a leading provider of electronic handicapping information through its TrackMaster brand.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Adversaries Unite at Trainers' Dinner
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- Grudge Match in the Alysheba
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop