United States Thoroughbred racing's economic indicators for June 2015, released July 4 by Equibase Co., showed declines in pari-mutuel handle, purses, race days, races, and starts compared with the same month in 2014.
First, it was an investment that amounts to more than $100 million by media giant TV Guide Inc. Now, it's a partnership with IBM Global Services, dubbed the world's leading provider of information technology solutions.
Equibase Co. has acquired AXCIS Information Network Inc., a leading provider of electronic handicapping information through its TrackMaster brand.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- HKJC Executive to Give Round Table Keynote
- NY Alters Rules on Claims, Some Medications