Enjoy, owned and trained by Beau Greely, suffered a chipped left ankle Friday morning after galloping in preparation for Saturday's $300,000 Molly Pitcher Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II).
The field is small but select and that's enough for Saturday's $300,000 Molly Pitcher Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II) to live up to.
Summer Colony carries topweight of 120 pounds in Saturday's $300,000 Molly Pitcher Breeders' Cup Handicap. The race will be part of the NTRA Summer Pick 3 and will be televised live on CBS.
Select Stable's Take Charge Lady may have earned a spot in the starting gate for Saturday's $300,000-added Fleur De Lis Handicap (gr. II) at Churchill Downs with a sharp five furlong work over the track on Monday.
Trainer Bobby Frankel has informed Churchill Downs racing officials that Humana Distaff (gr. I) winner Sightseek will run in the $300,000-added Fleur De Lis (gr. II) on June 14.
Reigning Horse of the Year Azeri toyed with her opposition in Saturday's $211,800 Milady Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. I) at Hollywood Park, easily winning her ninth consecutive graded stakes with Mike Smith in the irons.
Five fillies and mares have dared to challenge reigning Horse of the Year Azeri on Saturday when the brilliant 5-year-old mare returns to Hollywood Park for the $200,000-added Milady Breeder's Cup Hanidicap (gr. IT).
Owner George Krikorian said that Starrer, winner of her last three starts, will be forced to miss the $200,000-added Milady Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. I), expected to showcase Horse of the Year Azeri at Hollywood Park on May 24.
Most Popular Stories
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Mind Your Biscuits Aims to Give Summers First Win
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Look Back: Summer Squall Answers Questions in Jim Beam
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala