A filly by Darley sire Manduro and from the family of undefeated European champion Frankel sold for the highest price of Aust$500,000 ($482,259) at the opening session of the Magic Millions National yearling sale June 4.
The Magic Millions National broodmare sale was off to a rousing start May 29 on the Gold Coast, paced by a pair of seven-figure horses from the dispersal of embattled Australian coal magnate Norman Tinkler's Patinack Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- OBS to Offer Experienced Racehorses, Yearlings, Mares