Emirates Park Stud in Australia has purchased a half-interest in successful young sire Artie Schiller. An 11-year-old son of El Prado, Artie Schiller is based at WinStar Farm near Versailles, Ky.
The number of horses bringing seven-figure prices rose to a sale total of six as the William Inglis & Son Easter yearling auction continued for a second day in Australia April 6.
Pennsylvania stallion Eavesdropper, a half-brother to leading sire A.P. Indy, has been sold to Emirates Park Stud in Australia.
If what Inglis & Sons CEO Mark Webster said is true about day three of the national Easter yearling sale being the best, then the Tuesday, April 22 session will be pure theater of the highest standard.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- Winx Easily Wins Second Straight Cox Plate
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Champion Tepin Works at Churchill Downs
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland