In the third and final session of the Magic Millions National yearling sale, a colt by young sire Foxwedge was the sale-topper at Aus$340,000 (U.S.$261,800).
Records in gross, average, and median were realized on day three of the Inglis premier yearling sale March 3 in Melbourne, with trading led by a pair of fillies each sold for the day's top price.
Median price reached record heights by the end of the three-day first session of the Inglis Melbourne premier yearling sale March 4.
A close relative of undefeated superstar Black Caviar was the headline attraction on opening day of the Inglis Melbourne August Thoroughbred sale, going for the top price of $205,000 ($186,562 in U.S. funds) aug. 15.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Gift Box, Connect, Swipe Entered in Curlin
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- KY-Bred Colts Set for Rematch at Goodwood
- Historical Racing Argued Again in Court