In the third and final session of the Magic Millions National yearling sale, a colt by young sire Foxwedge was the sale-topper at Aus$340,000 (U.S.$261,800).
Records in gross, average, and median were realized on day three of the Inglis premier yearling sale March 3 in Melbourne, with trading led by a pair of fillies each sold for the day's top price.
Median price reached record heights by the end of the three-day first session of the Inglis Melbourne premier yearling sale March 4.
A close relative of undefeated superstar Black Caviar was the headline attraction on opening day of the Inglis Melbourne August Thoroughbred sale, going for the top price of $205,000 ($186,562 in U.S. funds) aug. 15.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Lightstream Rallies to Win Raven Run
- Admirals War Chest Repeats MD Million Classic
- Winx Easily Wins Second Straight Cox Plate
- Royal Posse Sails Clear in Empire Classic
- Hoppertunity, Melatonin Breeze for Classic
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends