Glen Hill Farm's Global View, a multiple graded stakes-winning son of Galileo, has been acquired by Ascot Stud in South Africa to launch his stallion career during next year's Southern Hemisphere season.
Son of Galileo gets gutsy win by a neck over Storming Inti. Connections for the Glen Hill Farm colt believe he will just keep getting better.
Global View, making his stakes debut in the $100,000 Generous (gr. IIIT) for 2-year-olds on the Betfair Hollywood Park turf Nov. 30, collared pacesetter Ontology past the eighth pole and scored to victory over five rivals.
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup