Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 82 entries in the supplemental catalog to the winter mixed sale that will be held in Lexington Feb. 8-9.
The $100,000 Sunshine Millions Filly & Mare Turf drew a well-matched field of 11, while Reporting Star heads the $100,000 Sunshine Millions Turf on Jan. 17 at Gulfstream Park.
Discreet Marq, a New York-bred who has competed primarily in grade I company since winning the 2013 Del Mar Oaks (gr. IT), tops the oversubscribed field of fillies and mares entered in the Oct. 18 Ticonderoga Stakes.
Effie Trinket, stablemate of Derby runner Samraat, will be tough to beat in the May 3 Churchill Downs Distaff Turf Mile (gr. IIT). Nine older fillies and mares will battle for $300,000.
Centre Court, seizing the lead in deep stretch, held off a streaking Kitten's Point by a nose to make it consecutive wins in the $200,000 Honey Fox Stakes (gr. IIT) on the Gulfstream Park turf March 15.
A drop from grade I competition paid off for Emotional Kitten, who came roaring down the stretch to sweep past outsider Effie Trinket and win the $205,100 Mrs. Revere Stakes for 3-year-old fillies the night of Nov. 16.
Effie Trinket, a three-time stakes winner at Belmont Park, ventures from New York for the first time to face graded company in the $175,000 Mrs. Revere Stakes (gr. IIT) on the grass Nov. 16 at Churchill Downs.
Effie Trinket and King Kreesa score on the turf at 1 1/16 miles in the Ticonderoga Stakes and Mohawk Stakes, respectively, at Belmont Park Oct. 19 as part of the Empire Showcase Day card.
King Kreesa and Notacatbutallama headline Mohawk, while filly Effie Trinket seeks second stakes score in Ticonderoga Stakes Oct. 19 at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- Freshman Flashpoint Gets His First Winner
- Maker a Triple Threat in AP Classic