However you feel about California Chrome (and let's face it, emotions are running hot right about now), in handicapping this race, you must move beyond whatever rooting interest you have and stick to the basics. read blog
The undefeated Speightstown colt Eastwood commanded attention during the Fasig-Tipton summer horses of racing age sale when he was hammered down for $800,000 at the July 15 auction.
Fasig-Tipton's new horses of all ages sale that is utilizing new technology in the way horses are cataloged and information is disseminated is gaining momentum. A dozen horses have been added recently for the July 15 event.
Sintra, a grade II winner and winner of the inaugural Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup at Keeneland, died in mid-October at Rae Eastwood's Indian Creek near Georgetown, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Three Rules Being Considered for Swale Stakes
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Holy Bull Stakes Goal for Gunnevera
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Woodbine Reports Increased Handle
- Jockeys' Guild Set for Annual Assembly
- Top Global Runners Vie in Hong Kong Races