However you feel about California Chrome (and let's face it, emotions are running hot right about now), in handicapping this race, you must move beyond whatever rooting interest you have and stick to the basics. read blog
The undefeated Speightstown colt Eastwood commanded attention during the Fasig-Tipton summer horses of racing age sale when he was hammered down for $800,000 at the July 15 auction.
Fasig-Tipton's new horses of all ages sale that is utilizing new technology in the way horses are cataloged and information is disseminated is gaining momentum. A dozen horses have been added recently for the July 15 event.
Sintra, a grade II winner and winner of the inaugural Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup at Keeneland, died in mid-October at Rae Eastwood's Indian Creek near Georgetown, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Canadian Horse Racing Plans Anniversary 250 Celebration
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Local Hero, Guest Suite Top Risen Star Selections
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Unique Bella Goes Easy in Five-Furlong Work
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak