The Belmont Stakes Charity Celebration held at Bobby Flay's Bar Americain in New York City June 6 raised approximately $400,000 with approximately 300 people in attendance.
The June 6 Belmont Stakes Charity Celebration hosted at Bobby Flay's Bar Americain will feature an auction to benefit the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation and the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation.
Chef and racehorse owner Bobby Flay has been selected as the recipient of the Earle I. Mack Thoroughbred Champion Award.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan