Hong Kong-based jockey Tommy Berry guided Cosmic Endeavour to victory in the Sky Racing Tattersall's Tiara, Australia's final group I race of the season, June 21 at Eagle Farm in Brisbane.
Longshot River Lad sweep past pacesetter Srikandi and Temple of Boom in the stretch and won the AAMI Stradbroke Handicap (Aus-I), Queensland's premier race June 7 at Eagle Farm racecourse in Brisbane.
A decade after his first group I win, trainer Rex Lipp seized his second with Tinto in the Queensland Oaks (Aus-I) May 31 at Eagle Farm.
Red Tracer spurted into command in the final 100 meters and drew clear to an authoritative win June 22 at Eagle Farm in the Sky Racing Tattersall's Triple Tiara, Australia's final group I race of the season.
The much anticipated $1 million Stradbroke Handicap, one of Australia's oldest and most prestigious group I races, was won by a 33 to 1 chance June 7 at Eagle Farm.
Magic Millions, which conducts the largest movement of yearlings in Australia with its eight-day sale each January, has acknowledged the sale won't take place as previously advertised because of the equine influenza outbreak.
Monashee Mountain garnered his first Australian group I victory with La Montagna's win in the $1 million (Australian funds) Stradbroke Handicap (Aust-I) at Brisbane, Eagle Farm oval June 10.
Three Chimneys Farm stalwart Rahy has garnered another first with a group I winner in Brisbane, Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- Hard Not to Like Skims Rail, Takes Gamely
- Street Story Flies to Winning Colors Win
- G. G. Ryder Swoops to All American Win
- Majestic City Strong in Lone Star Handicap
- Mulhall, Former Racing Manager, Dies at 76
- Monmouth Reports Strong Memorial Day Weekend
- Filly First Winner for Twirling Candy
- American Pharoah Continues Churchill Training
- Distinctiv Passion Wires Field in Los Angeles