Margaret Burlingham's Saint Leon led from gate to wire to earn a repeat victory in the Arlington Sprint July 6 at Arlington Park. E. T. Baird rode the Michele Boyce-trained son of Stravinsky who scored by a head over Hogy.
Romacaca takes the Taylor Made Matchmaker after favorite C. S. Silk encounters major trouble leaving the gate.
At the Moment Stables' Lady Belsara never got a break after taking the lead shortly following the start, but proved a game winner of the $175,000 Chicago Handicap (gr. III) by a half-length on the all weather track at Arlington Park Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- Breeders' Cup Ramps Up Recruiting in Europe
- Trainer D'Angelo Dies at 55
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Concern, Tuscalee Inducted into Maryland Hall
- Former Jockey Davis Focus of HRTV Documentary
- Gala Award: Not Your Typical Turf Pedigree
- Bogdan, Former NY Breeders Lobbyist, Dies
- Downey Appointed to Judicial Position in KY
- 'Night of the Stars' to Benefit CKRH