Preakness Stakes (G1) third-place finisher covered a half-mile in :50 1/5.
Fern Circle Stables' Stonestreet Lexington Stakes (G3) winner Senior Investment posted a half-mile breeze the morning of May 31 in preparation for his expected bid in the $1.5 million Belmont Stakes presented by NYRA Bets (G1).
Exaggerator, winner of the Preakness and Betfair.com Haskell Invitational (both gr. I), put in his final workout ahead of the Travers (gr. I), breezing five furlongs in 1:00.95 on Saratoga Race Course's main track Aug. 20.
Three-year-old Limousine Liberal blitzed to an Ellis Park track record for six furlongs in winning the sixth race July 18.
Godolphin Racing's Divided Attention claimed her first stakes victory, taking the $100,000 Ladies Handicap over two-time grade I winner Bell Gallantey Feb. 6 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
The career of former jockey Robbie Davis Jr. and his role as father of three jockeys will be the subject of HRTV's documentary show, "Inside Information" on March 16.
Apprentice jockey Katie Davis, a daughter of retired jockey Robbie Davis, scored the first win of her career Feb. 21 by guiding Ivanovna to a one-length triumph in the second race at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Two jockeys and horses apparently escaped serious injury Dec. 28 in a spill during the first race at Gulfstream Park.
Apprentice jockey Dylan Davis recorded the first win of his career in the seventh race at Suffolk Downs Sept. 19 aboard favored Soldier Sam for trainer Colin Sherwood.
- By Vic Zast
The media took about a nanosecond to realize that both trainer Roger Attfield and jockey John Velazquez, who teamed up to win Monday's feature race with Kissable, were about to enter the Hall of Fame on Friday. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago