Less than 45 minutes after enjoying grade II success at Keeneland, owner-breeder Eugene Melnyk and trainer Josie Carroll teamed to take the Durham Cup Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine with Lukes Alley.
James Street registered his first win of the year when he came from off the pace to sweep past the leaders en route to a 1 1/4-length win in the $150,649 Durham Cup Stakes (Can-III) Oct. 6 at Woodbine.
The connections of City Wolf hope the five-year-old Giant's Causeway horse gets untracked Oct. 14 in the $150,000 Durham Cup Stakes (Can-gr. III).
Pin Oak Stable's Cryptograph, with Todd Kabel aboard, roared down the stretch to capture the $161,050 Durham Cup Stakes (Can-III) Saturday at Woodbine.
Norfolk Knight, with a well-judged Jillian Scharfstein ride, shocked heavily favored Mobil and jockey Todd Kabel in Saturday's $159,450 Durham Cup Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine.
Jockey Todd Kabel can match a 38-year-old Woodbine record for stakes wins in a season when he partners with 126-pound high weight Mobil in the $150,000-added Durham Cup Stakes (Can-III) Saturday.
Parose, the Alberta-bred 9-year-old owned by John Atto, showed his much younger rivals a thing or two while capturing the $163,800 Durham Cup Stakes (Can-III) Saturday at Woodbine.
Audre Cappuccitti's Dream Launcher defeated seven rivals in Saturday's $164,850 Durham Cup Stakes (gr. III) at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC