The British Horseracing Authority announced July 21 that trainers outside Europe need to say their horses have never been trained on non-therapeutic substances, particularly anabolic steroids, or face a ban from running in British races.
Most Popular Stories
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines
- Valid Bounds Away to Iselin Victory
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Smokey the Pony Reining at Saratoga
- Navarro Mulling BC Dirt Mile for Private Zone
- Site Read Favored in With Anticipation
- NY Fan Forum: Improve Customer Service
- Tiz Love First Winner for Slew's Tiznow