Gains were posted across the board during the second-to-last day of the Keeneland November mixed sale Nov. 18.
- By Claire Novak
Former jockey and Hall of Fame member Steve Cauthen, who became the youngest rider to win the Triple Crown when he rode Affirmed to sweep the three classic races as an 18-year-old in 1978, has joined the team of Capital Play, one of four bidders engaged in competition for the franchise rights to Aqueduct, Belmont Park, and Saratoga in New York.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory