Gains were posted across the board during the second-to-last day of the Keeneland November mixed sale Nov. 18.
- By Claire Novak
Former jockey and Hall of Fame member Steve Cauthen, who became the youngest rider to win the Triple Crown when he rode Affirmed to sweep the three classic races as an 18-year-old in 1978, has joined the team of Capital Play, one of four bidders engaged in competition for the franchise rights to Aqueduct, Belmont Park, and Saratoga in New York.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Mo Don't Know Named Ohio Horse of the Year
- Kitten's Cat Poised for Spiral Stakes
- Tamarando Retired, Will Stand at Harris Farms
- Strong U.S. Contingent in Golden Shaheen