Trainer Dale Romans and owner Jim Culver discussed Thoroughbred ownership and the relationship between owners and trainers during a seminar hosted by the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association May 3.
The son of Macho Uno wins his second stakes of the year in the Gulfstream Park Handicap.
Triple Crown veteran Mucho Macho Man proved too strong for six fellow Florida-breds in the $400,000 Sunshine Millions Classic at Gulfstream Park.
Triple Crown contender Mucho Macho Man is slated to make his return to action in a $55,000 allowance/optional claiming event at Aqueduct Racetrack Nov. 9.
Reeves Thoroughbred Racing and Dream Team One Racing Stable's Mucho Macho Man will have a new rider in the June 11 Belmont Stakes (gr. I). Ramon Dominguez will be aboard the colt, according to Daily Racing Form.
The son of Macho Uno worked in 1:00 2/5. Trainer Kathy Ritvo said the colt handled the track well and is blossoming.
With Rajiv Maragh picking up the mount for the injured Eibar Coa, Mucho Macho Man held off Santiva to win the $300,000 Risen Star Stakes (gr. II) by 1 1/2 lengths Feb. 19 at Fair Grounds.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty
- Sky Lantern Takes Second Crack at Falmouth
- Stars and Stripes Good Spot for Suntracer
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Boisterous Holds Class Edge in Bowling Green
- Princess of Sylmar Seeks Del 'Cap Rebound
- Admiral Kitten Back at Arlington Park
- Our Channel Makes Trek for American Derby
- Hialeah Sees New Thoroughbred Opportunity